Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sanctuary

Adding to the wonderful world of Dionvox is our second studio: Sanctuary Studio.  It's still a work in progress, but it's coming along nicely, and it feels just like it is named.  So I am in heaven right now.

It's in the Arts District right in the thick of Las Vegas.  I get to hear/see people screaming and jumping off the top of the Stratosphere (bungee jumping...) whenever I go out for some fresh air.  Which somehow feels hilariously exotic.  And it looks MUCH closer in person...
So Scobra and I are having a nearly mind-blowing-awesome time settling in and getting to work.  So many great projects going on right now.  Another soundtrack gig just came in today.  A REALLY BIG and COOL one.  We also have a sweet little sponsorship coming up with an exciting company.  But they will get their own post soon.  I don't wanna spill the beans until everything is nice and ready.

Per usual, I could make several more veiled and hyped sentences.  But I'll let this new flower unfurl in it's own time <3

-DVX

No comments:

Post a Comment