Sunday, November 20, 2016

New Website & L.A. adventures

First and fancy-foremost:  I made a new website, which you should tell me is really great {or if it isn't, you should probably tell me that too, so I can make it better}.

http://www.dionvox.com/

Other than that, we went on a little Los Angeles adventure over the weekend.  I had a delightful time going to a bunch of my favorite haunts.  Franklin Village, Los Feliz, Downtown, et cetera.  Here are a few pics, including my brothers band Los Pepiniyos who are on tour from Puerto Rico.  :)


Next time you're downtown, and near the Greyhound station, you should buys some cool stuff at Descontrol

I had some fun in the pit for the first time in a long time...

I had a mellow evening hanging out with the band and working on a 3-D puzzle :) 

This is one of my favorite late night spots for quick and cheap food.  

Still working on fancy finishing touches on the website, and am now MASTERING our next album to be released.  Stay tuned...

xoxo
-Dionvox

No comments:

Post a Comment